Here we go, another season of the walking dead has come! Yea! Anyone else excited to see what happens next? So much, going on the first three episodes here so lets break it down by episode. Fair warning these will be spoilers if you have not yet read the Comics or seen these episode. Please read after you have seen them.
1. “No Sanctuary”
- Everyone is locked up in the train car. And that last thing we heard was from rick stating, “there gonna feel pretty stupid, when they find out…there messing with the wrong people” something along those lines. The version in the Comics was filmed and is on the season four deleted scenes.
- Everyone shared quick stories with each, while arming.
- Rick, Bob, Daryl, and Glen where taken to the slaughter house!
- Lucky! Carol saved the day.
- Lets have three cheers from Carol! Hip Hip Hurray! Hip Hip Hurry! Hip Hip Hurray!
- Carol even got everyone’s weapons back, expect from Michone sword, she does get it back in Episode three.
- Tyreese protect Judith from near death at the hands of one the terminus people.
- Carol leads alot of walkers to Terminus, then causes a big explosion! At just the right moment. Makes her way in to find Rick and the others.
- She ends up catching up to them in the woods and is greeted with a big Hug from Daryl. Then tells Rick you have to come with me right now.